Creative people in the field
SEMER engineers and technicians play the card of collective work and inventiveness to imagine future-oriented, intelligent, reliable and responsible solutions.
Experts in electrical engineering, automated systems and industrial IT, they use their experience and exchange best practices to build the most appropriate solution.
Their prism of intervention extends from design to after-sales service, including commissioning.
A field presence, from China to South America
Highly collaborative work
High-tech tools (PLM Team Center, SAP ERP...)
Engineering according to SEMER
of development and configuration
Diversified cutting-edge skills
- Industrial automated systems: Hardware & software specifications / electrical diagrams, API and HMI software / design & validation files / qualification simulators, FAT, SAT / maintenance in operational condition.
- Safety control command: systems with a high level of safety and availability for the control and monitoring of manufacturing processes, machines, transport or nuclear systems. Environmental qualifications.
- Networks: solutions of communication implementing safe and functional protocols for process management and for passenger information and monitoring.
- Speed variation: high-performance, reliable, economical and clean drive solutions for asynchronous, synchronous permanent magnet and DC motorizations.
- Communication and information: supervision and securing solutions to centralize information, visualize the essential and make quick and relevant decisions.
- Energy production, transformation, distribution: SMART GRID solutions for viable and more ecological transport.
120 avenue des Raches,